|Coughlin Real Estate Management, a division of Management Services, Inc.
Riverview Center, Suite 280 P. O. Box 715 Middletown, CT 06457
phone. 860.347.4481 fax. 860.347.0155 email. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Commercial Properties - Hospitals - Planned Unit Developments - Co-Ops - Offices - Retail Centers - Apartments
Single and Multi-Family Houses - Senior Housing - Condominiums - Mixed Use Commercial/Residential - Estates - Seasonal Properties
Real Estate Ventures and Asset Management
We work with investors on the acquisition, development and management of commercial,
residential and mixed-use properties.
The foundation of our relationships with our clients, and the reason they continue to work with
Coughlin Real Estate Management and refer us to others, is our experience, integrity, and attention
We are able to achieve the best returns on investments for our clients by paying constant attention to
the real estate market trends as well as the tax, legislative, zoning, environmental and other issues
that affect profitability.
New Real Estate Ventures
Individuals and groups of investors rely on us to:
Define real estate investment objectives.
- Desired level of risk and criteria for return on investment.
- Tax considerations related to other asset portfolios.
- Type of real estate asset to best meet financial goals.
- Preferred timing and ideal exit strategy.
Identify the opportunities that have the best potential.
- Search and review prospective properties, and market comparables.
- Analyze historical details including profit and loss, occupancy levels, and all relevant
information for target properties.
- Assess current market conditions, demand and trends.
- Prepare financial forecasts including budgets, cash flow and appreciation.
- Identify potential to enhance the value of under-performing properties.
Develop the strategy for acquisition.
- Most attractive financing options.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Contract negotiations.
Managing Existing Real Estate Assets
Investors with existing real estate assets rely on us to:
- Assess and adjust for most profitable property use based on market conditions and trends.
- Strategically plan to maximize property appreciation.
- Provide a financial framework to analyze and manage income and expenses.
- Prepare budgets, strategic plans, financial reports and operating procedures.
- Prepare an asset for sale.
- Provide extensive Property Management and Property Maintenance services.