|Coughlin Real Estate Management, a division of Management Services, Inc.
Riverview Center, Suite 280 P. O. Box 715 Middletown, CT 06457
phone. 860.347.4481 fax. 860.347.0155 email. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Commercial Properties - Hospitals - Planned Unit Developments - Co-Ops - Offices - Retail Centers - Apartments
Single and Multi-Family Houses - Senior Housing - Condominiums - Mixed Use Commercial/Residential - Estates - Seasonal Properties
Seasonal Property Management
Open property for the season
- System start-ups including plumbing and heating.
- Clean interior.
- Wash windows.
- Spring outdoor cleanup and landscape maintenance.
- Garden planting.
- Other projects as needed and agreed upon.
Maintain needs throughout the season
Close up for the Winter
- Landscape maintenance including mowing and trimming and
- Regularly scheduled house cleaning services.
- Special projects as needed.
- Full winterization of plumbing and heating systems.
- System shut downs.
- Clean and store outdoor furniture and equipment.
- Final cleaning of interior.
- Indoor furniture protection.
- Clean and store curtains/drapes.
- Rug and upholstery cleaning.
- Handyman services including small repairs, painting, etc.
- Contractor Services including plumbing, electrical, painting,
siding, roofing, HVAC, etc.
We manage a full range of services customized to meet the needs of
owners of seasonal properties.
Our experienced and qualified staff works with a network of dependable,
licensed and insured professionals, and manages all aspects of
contracted services including competitive bidding, contract
management, contractor coordination and project supervision.